Please Turn on Javascript in Your Browser to Continue Httpsaccountsgooglecomonoscript
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.
Do you have two-factor authentication enabled in your Google account?
Here's Microsoft's guidance for adding a gmail account to desktop Outlook: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
Brian
1 person found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi Brian,
No I don't have 2 factor enabled - would that make a difference to the Javascript issue I'm having?
The outlook guide above is what I loaded first, however being Outlook was not even "setup" I was straight at step 2 and still trying to work out what "Mini browser" the "Outlook App" uses in the setup phase?
Outlook automatically finds my account (email address) I wish to setup, I then choose the option between Business and Personal (Business) then get the Javascript error
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
What version of Windows?
Brian
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Windows 11 - all current updates applied
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Which browser is the default? You seem to use "java" and "javascript" interchangeably, but they're unrelated.
Brian
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
I have tried everything now and nothing works, same error, as soon as I select Business, I get the Javascript error as in OP. I have cleared passwords, cookies internet data etc, reset over 20 times, tried default Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari for windows - still same error as screenshot.
Java short for the Javascript error in screenshot - being lazy lol and getting really annoyed.
Wife just set hers up without an issue - Same PC specs, same Windows 11, only difference is a few extra games installed are different.
Thanks for your time but I think it's a lost cause, as I have just tried with a brand new Surface Pro 6 - nothing installed except for Office 365 Apps and Windows 11 - came natively and it has doen the same thing!
1 person found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Just as a test, create another user (local, if possible) and try the same thing. If that works, perhaps your user profile is corrupt,
Brian
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
I have tried everything now and nothing works, same error, as soon as I select Business, I get the Javascript error as in OP. I have cleared passwords, cookies internet data etc, reset over 20 times, tried default Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari for windows - still same error as screenshot.
Java short for the Javascript error in screenshot - being lazy lol and getting really annoyed.
Wife just set hers up without an issue - Same PC specs, same Windows 11, only difference is a few extra games installed are different.Thanks for your time but I think it's a lost cause, as I have just tried with a brand new Surface Pro 6 - nothing installed except for Office 365 Apps and Windows 11 - came natively and it has doen the same thing!
Hi Buddan75,
Did you ever get this working? I'm having the same problem when I try to add my gmail business email.
1 person found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
No not via the normal auto setup way - it happens on my main admin account with 20 yrs plus of emails :( - works on any other of my families accounts (admin included)..
HOWEVER - and still doing a test as to how effective this is - I found a work around:
Google workspace to outlook sync tool - all emails for me work flawlessly including adding folders (labels) moving into folders etc, contacts did not sync however.
5 people found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
I have the same problem, except that I am running Windows 10. Can no longer use my gmail account through Outlook, as Google keeps telling me that "the browser you're using doesn't support JavaScript..." except that my default browser is Chrome, with JavaScript turned on.
5 people found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/gmail-google-browser-does-not-support-javascript/f976324c-e3ec-4916-b0a5-fca23346f77e
0 Response to "Please Turn on Javascript in Your Browser to Continue Httpsaccountsgooglecomonoscript"
Post a Comment